INCL name- Decyl D-Glucoside
Active matter: 51%;
Decy glucoside has excellent foaming capacity and good dermatological compatibility. Vegetable Origin and Palm
Decyl glucoside is an non-ionic surfactant.It is derived from Coconut and has an excellent and stable foam can be used as a foaming agent, conditioner or emulsifier.
Decyl glucoside has excellent foaming capacity and good dermatological compatibility. Therefore it is suitable for use as a base surfactant or a co-surfactant in cosmetic surfactant cleansing preparations.it allows the combination of other ingredients (oils and additives). it can be used alongside other glucosides to enhance the foam and skin conditioning properties.
Blend with other surfactants to produce a foaming product with skin cleansing abilities. Works excellently blended with Cocamidipropy| betain
BENEFITS AND USES-
- It is one of the most sought-after ingredients used in formulating anti-dandruff shampoos, eczema creams, moisturizer, mild shampoos, face wash, shower gel and bath wash
- It forms the base of most of the makeup removers or micellar waters.
- Volumes of studies have illuminated that it is safe for baby and pet products as well.
- This helps them remove dirt and oils more effectively while stabilizing oil and water mixtures.
RECOMMENDED USAGE LEVEL
10% - 20% (Face Wash)
15% - 30% (Shower Gel / Bath Foam / Shampoo)
Maximum Usage Level 40%
HOW TO USE-
- Add this ingredient to the surfactant phase.
- Keep stirring it until it completely dissolves.
- Add acids of choice to neutralize pH.
At pure usage levels it can cause irritation to the skin.
When blending always take the following precautions:
- Use gloves (disposable are ideal)
- Take care when handling hot oils
- Wear eye protection
- Work in a well ventilated room
- Keep ingredients and hot oils away from children
- If ingested, seek immediate medical advice
- If contact made with eyes, rinse immediately with clean warm water and seek medical advice if in
At Deo Organic we have developed a sophisticated software program that calculates the shipping costs on your order. Actual shipping charges are derived using a Konga, GIG, Sendbox, Fed-Ex, DHL shipping matrix that factors actual weight, or dimensional weight (Length x Width x Height) depending upon which is greater. We then apply the heavily discounted volume rate that we contract annually with Konga, GIG, Sendbox, Fed-Ex, DHL. The savings are passed on directly to you, and we do not charge any additional handling fees. Charges can be seen on-line before you finalize your order. There are no surprises!