INCI name: Behentrimonium Methosulphate & Cetyl
Alcohol & Butylene Glycol
Country of Origin - South Korea
Active Matter - 50%
Appearance: White to Off White flakes
TYPE: Surfactant and hair conditioning agent.
This organic cationic surfactant is derived from the eseed plant whose oil is synthetically modified to duce this ingredient conditioning. Deoorganic BTMS is imported from Korea and is one of the best available in the world.
BENEFITS AND USES-
• Btms 50 acts as an emulsifier and a conditioner. It
provides remarkable slip and acts as a detangler in hair care products like conditioners, hair masks, leave-in-creams, and oil replacement creams.
- It makes the hair products creamier and giving a luxurious feel to the hair.
- It conspicuously increases the volume and strength of the hair.
- When used in lotions and moisturisers it absorbs into the skin making it really soft
- Gentle on the skin and hair which allows for its use in baby care products.
It helps in emulsifying water and oil in a formulation, which makes it thicker, creamier and
- and in turn enhances its spreadability.
SOLUBILITY- It is soluble in oil and ethanol and is insoluble in water.
• USAGE: The recommended concentration for use is 0.5%-5%.
HOW TO USE-
- Melt in a heated oil phase
- Keep stirring at a constant temperature with moderate Stiring
• Mix until it completely dissolves.
Expiry - Dec 2026
At Deo Organic we have developed a sophisticated software program that calculates the shipping costs on your order. Actual shipping charges are derived using a Konga, GIG, Sendbox, Fed-Ex, DHL shipping matrix that factors actual weight, or dimensional weight (Length x Width x Height) depending upon which is greater. We then apply the heavily discounted volume rate that we contract annually with Konga, GIG, Sendbox, Fed-Ex, DHL. The savings are passed on directly to you, and we do not charge any additional handling fees. Charges can be seen on-line before you finalize your order. There are no surprises!