Extraction Method: Cold pressed
Colour:YELLOW TO AMBER
Odour: Characteristic, light and delicate
A beautiful oil from Ghana. Cold pressed and packed with an abundance of skin loving essential fatty acids. This African beauty is gaining popularity in the beauty world for its excellent skin and hair care benefits.
- Certified cruelty free and vegan friendly
- Has a good balance of fatty acids, including Oleic, Linoleic and Alpha Linolenic
- Suitable for all skin types particularly those with dry skin
- Offers lightweight, intensive moisturisation
- Non-greasy and fast absorbing
- Ideal for hair when its lack lustre and in need of reviving
- Perfect for crafting DIY products for hair, skin and massa
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Seek medical advice before use if suffering from any medical conditions or allergies. Always conduct a patch test before using any new product.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
As our products are natural, the colour and odour may vary from batch to batch. We are continually improving our products and so on occasion the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
At Deo Organic we have developed a sophisticated software program that calculates the shipping costs on your order. Actual shipping charges are derived using a Konga, GIG, Sendbox, Fed-Ex, DHL shipping matrix that factors actual weight, or dimensional weight (Length x Width x Height) depending upon which is greater. We then apply the heavily discounted volume rate that we contract annually with Konga, GIG, Sendbox, Fed-Ex, DHL. The savings are passed on directly to you, and we do not charge any additional handling fees. Charges can be seen on-line before you finalize your order. There are no surprises!