Alternate name- 4-Hydroxyphenyl A-D-glucopyranoside
Appearance: White crystalline powder
Storage-Store light-protected at a cool and dry place
untry of Origin-Switzerland
Alpha Arbutin is a natural skin lighting product.it fades away the most stubborn hyper pigmentation, sunburns, spots, and freckles.
This naturally occurring substance is derived from
- Bearberries, blueberries, and cranberries which are naturally loaded with antioxidants and other benefits that nature has to offer to allow our skin to heal and blossom.
- it fades away the most stubborn hyper pigmentation, sunburns, spots, and freckles.
- Reduces any signs of ageing.
- Effective in the treatment of acne marks.
- It adds luminosity to the skin and makes it look fresh.
- keeps the skin healthy and blemish free
- It acts as an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal agent.
- Its safety profile corroborates its efficacy and mildness which permits its use up to two times a day.
Arbutin breaks down easily in acidic conditions, so the pH value of cosmetics containing Arbutin should be greater than 6.0. 2.
please dissolve arbutin in 50°C hot waters before adding it to skin whitening products.
Arbutin is soluble in warm water, methanol or alcohol. It partially soluble in cold water. Arbutin is insoluble in Aether chloroform or benzene.)
Antioxidants should be added to cosmetics containing Arbutin.
USAGE RATE: 0.2%-8%HOW TO USE-
- Add to water at room temperature and stir until it dissolves completely.
- It can simply be added to any cream/lotion/serum,
Please tightly seal Arbutin in containers. Store it in a cool dry place and away from sunlight and oxidizing agent
Assay ≥99.5% HPLC
Appearance White crystalline powder
Melting Point 203-206（±1）℃
Specific Optical Rotation 20D= + 174.0°- +186.0°
Infrared peak value 1514cm-1; 1229 cm-1; 1215 cm-1; 1059 cm-1; 1034 cm-1
Solubility Soluble in water, slightly soluble in ethanol
Clarity Solution should be clarify, none suspended matters
PH（1% water solution）- 5.0-7.0
Loss on drying ≤0.5%
Residue on Ignition ≤0.5%
Heavy metals ≤10ppm
Total Plate Count ≤100cfu/g
Total Yeast & Mold ≤50cfu/g
Expiry Date: April 2026
At Deo Organic we have developed a sophisticated software program that calculates the shipping costs on your order. Actual shipping charges are derived using a Konga, GIG, Sendbox, Fed-Ex, DHL shipping matrix that factors actual weight, or dimensional weight (Length x Width x Height) depending upon which is greater. We then apply the heavily discounted volume rate that we contract annually with Konga, GIG, Sendbox, Fed-Ex, DHL. The savings are passed on directly to you, and we do not charge any additional handling fees. Charges can be seen on-line before you finalize your order. There are no surprises!